Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Nordic Forum

Topic: how do i use my headset

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

klynkHome userMember since 2006
hey alle sammen, jeg vil gerne vide hvordan jeg bruger mit headset når jeg kun har et lydkort?
(Creative SB Audigy 2)

in eng.:
How do i use my headset if i only have one soundcard (the sound card is a Creative SB Audigy2).
i want to use the headset like on a normal djdesk, because it is allmost impossible to mix anything without beeing able too hear the other song in my headset.

please help :)

Inviato Mon 13 Mar 06 @ 3:12 pm
I connect the headphones to an external mixer.
To the problem, which can not be resolved with a demo version. Since it is a demo only.
You can ofcourse, as thousands of other vdj users around the world, prelisten to tracks as required for a more pro dj use of the software, if you have a pro version which can be bought directly from the website.
> www.virtualdj.com//purchase

Inviato Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 11:55 pm
i have Virtual DJ full. i just had some problems registering it.

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 7:04 pm
Which problems ?

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 7:26 pm
Surely a cracked version... In this case such problems are normal

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 7:28 pm
get you homepage to work, amature. cracked version, tsk - i spend money on virtualdj, and find out that i can just download it.. gr8 ..

anyways, i have an intergrated soundcard, and a PCI one. they cant work at the same time (i think) - and i dont have an internal mixer? i mean, there must be some way, to make it work?

Inviato Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 8:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)