Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: stereo splitter

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TotyoHome userMember since 2006
I will buy pro next week!!!!!!!!!!
and then how can I monitor the decks on my headphone with a stereo splitter?
and what will be played in the headphone, and in the speakers?

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 1:09 pm
tunicPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It looks like from your profile you have a Hercules Mk2 - hence you should be able to do this using the console without any additional software if you use the headphone jack and switch on the front of the console with the version that comes with the console.

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 2:00 pm
I just have a DJ Control Mp3 (with 1 USB connector)

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 2:49 pm
I want to know this because in the computer I use at a party there is no 4.1 soundcard, so I want to use a streo splitter instead. plz reply, you guys have pro version!

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 3:34 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

In Control MP3 you can ONLY use the MAIN Soundcard of your Windows System. That card must be a 4.1 or better soundcard and also you only are going to have prelistening pressing the headphones button on the Console.

The right connections for do that are; MASTER Out is on the FRONT Speakers Out of your soundcard and HEADPHONES are in the REAR Speakers Output of your soundcard.

With Pro version you can have any other soundcard configuration available and also you can use your Console prelistening without pressing any button on it.

The Splitter solution isn't a good one (You slip a stereo signal into 2 monoural signals), is a last resourse in case you don't have a 4.1 soundcard or it brokes in a gig, so you will be able to work with onboard soundcard or any soundcard.

Good Luck!

Inviato Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 6:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)