Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: sampler

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
sampler should have his own audiochannel

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 6:26 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It does, if you have enough outputs on your sound card. I use a gigaport AG, which has 8 output channels. If you go into the sound card settings and choose the advanced config, you can assign the sampler to it's own pair of output channels, seperate from the deck outputs. On my external mixer, I then have faders for deck 1, deck 2, and sampler.

Inviato Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 7:37 pm
yeah, you're right, but it's not possible in TCV mode.
it would be great if i could use my maya44USB for TCV and the internal soundcard for the sampler

Inviato Tue 21 Mar 06 @ 3:46 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
If you did that it would sound weird anyway because of differences in latency. For this reason the samples should always be with the music on the same device. Its not impossible to have samples on a diff CH you just dont have hardware that lets you do it. I too have an 8 output audio interface and it works great to the 3rd CH of my mixer.

Inviato Wed 22 Mar 06 @ 3:03 pm
nevertheless i don't understand why it's impossible. in advanced mode you can also choose one soundcard for the 2 decks and another one (eg internal soundcard) for the samples.

Inviato Thu 23 Mar 06 @ 6:48 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thats because in that instance the latencies are the same. when you are using low latency ASIO together with WDM audio the latencies are different. Although thinking about it that neednt be a problem

Inviato Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 12:36 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)