Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: normalize

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all

I am trying to normalize all my mp3 so they can all be the same volume. What program can do this for me? I have pcdj it will let me do a gain but I am not sure if I do this it will help with VDJ or is that info wrote to the IDtag someway.

Inviato Thu 27 May 04 @ 2:05 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
If you just set in the options the autolevel you will not need to do this to all your mp3's.

Inviato Thu 27 May 04 @ 5:36 am
Yes you are right but I need to do this for other programs to that I use my mp3 with. I was hopeing that there was a fix for all my mp3 programs. I am trying to find one program that will fix this for all my mp3 and will work for all my programs. can this be done?

Inviato Thu 27 May 04 @ 2:21 pm
This can be done with MANY programs...

Most MP3 ripping software lets you take collections of mp3 songs, and fix them... for normalization, idtags or what ever else you want.

I have used Audiograbber for normalizing a big collections of MP3 files, so that they have same level...

There are ALOT more programs that do the same.

Just search at Google for "software normalize mp3 collection" or something, or download Audiograbber :)

dj in norway

Inviato Thu 27 May 04 @ 5:46 pm
Audiograbber will not let you do this with mp3 already on your harddrive. Is there a program that will let you do that?

Inviato Thu 27 May 04 @ 6:48 pm
Try Mp3Gain, but test it to see if you like it before converting a batch (make a backup of your song before converting, because after it's too late)

Coyote

Inviato Thu 27 May 04 @ 8:10 pm

Inviato Fri 28 May 04 @ 7:45 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)