Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I'm real - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

The best dj in the world it's me and no one can beat me when i'm mixing.
if someone want to make a chalange i'm waiting fore you .

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 12:44 am
lol ;)

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 1:59 am
You are so humble...cut it out..

MS

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 3:00 am
uh yeah, i know at least one thing i can beat you in...a spelling bee hahaha no but seriously do you have any recorded mixes to see what I'm up against?

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 3:04 am
Dj-LosPRO InfinityMember since 2005
what are you like 12 years old?

dude, if you were any good, you wouldn't be here looking for takers.
just go to a club, any club, and tell the dj you can do better, and see what happens.

go to any dj convention and you will have plenty of takers up for the challenge,

-Dj Los.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 3:41 am
If you can mix across the decades, then we will talk. What do I mean by the decades? Can you mix, starting in the 50's and moving up through 2006 without missing a beat and just for good measure toss in a big band tune.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 3:50 am
If he came to my club talking like that, I'd give him a pencil and a piece of paper, and tell him to take notes. Then, when he's playing in a club, to call me and I will come over, and take him up on his challenge.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 4:03 am

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 5:46 am
djbibmix Buy the software, then talk crap.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 6:11 am
TotyoHome userMember since 2006
djbibmix,

just post one of your mixes into music discussion forum > VDJ users personal mixes...
and then we can see your mixing skills

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 7:13 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
the "best" is only an opinion

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 7:14 am
no comment

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 10:05 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
to laugh very on VDJ forum today :-))))
I agree to A Man and His Music, take a pencil and a piece of paper before to speak and ask to your father to buy for you the software http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 11:25 am
I love when I hear a DJ say he is the best...then I ask him how many shows a year does he do what kind of music does he mix. If there is one thing with my company I stress!!!...and everyone that works for me knows, there is no such thing as "the best". My guys know if you say you are the best that means you know everything and that is just never the case. Even being in the business for over twenty years I still learn something new everyday. It might be about equipment (new), it might be a new interactive game, or even a new song I have never heard. Even after every show my engineers are asked how could we have made this show even better, even though the dance floor was full and everyone had a great time. Remember to be considered "the best" is not something you descide, that is something voted on by others in the business.

Knowing how to mix...hours and hours of practice....
Having the largest music catalog of entertainers in your area....thousands of dollars...
Being able to read the crowd and interact with them to make their night special....experence...

Having all those items, a successful company, and the ability to be humble enough to never be considered "the best"...........................PRICE LESS!!!!!

Remember a man who strives to reach the top, but never stives to reach higher will evautally find himself back at the bottom.

Mike

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 2:34 pm
vpcdjHome userMember since 2004
its not right for a non license user to come talkin ish like this. well some like me can understand that that ur overwhelmed by the power in your hands with the software.

well be on the look out in future. all your profiles and [hip-hop, reggae, r&b, reggaeton] mixes have been being studied since they were up and you will be called out soon as this non license tag changes.

class C and B djs only. meaning keyboard or other controllers minus the turntable (class A)

when that the non license tag changes those class C and B djs will be expected to line up in a single file or u can attack all at once.
*remembers scene from the matrix neo fighting duplicates of the bad guy*

yes its gonna be that serious.

as the (self proclaimed) leader of the underground i'd like to tell my non licensed ppl to stop comin in here to ask for serial numbers or talkin sh1t like in this thread (and in my post) :)

i hope soon we will all purchase this wondafull software. i know about to leave the undaworld.

Inviato Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 5:30 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
lets give him a free one, how long has he been coming up with ideas and things around here?

or atleast a special offer cause he cant afford it??

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 12:01 am
I don't believe that. If he wanted this software, he would get it. So, he may be a Kristina victim or maybe just down on his luck. I will be the first one to help, with things he would really need. I have sent and continue to send money all over the world, to those in need. YOU DO NOT NEED THIS SOFTWARE.
It is a luxury. Now, I have no problem with those that might want to donate to give him this software. That is an individuals choice. This software is very affordable, and if you can't afford it, then you do without. But that is just my opinion, and we all have one. Oh, and he seems to be a nice guy, and is very helpful here, so this is not a personal attack. I feel like this about everybody.

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 12:36 am
lets give djbibmix a break ;) loool...

after all, maybe he was just joking.. ;) hehe

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 12:37 am
You're right. It's hard to judge someones meaning, some times. Just like my post. I am a very nice guy. Not as nice as dj norway. We all have our good and bad points.

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 12:43 am
hehe ;) you are nice too... ;)

in fact, we are a nice community...
we just dont like it when someone comes along saying they are the best dj ever! :)))) LOOOL ;) hehe

Inviato Thu 20 Apr 06 @ 12:54 am
95%