Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Adding just a few to 1.08 skin in 1.09: Fruit?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Fruit, like i said in other thread, thanks for the tip on getting 1.08 default advanced skin into 1.09. I'd like to be able to add the the 1/4, 1/2, & 16 second loop buttons into my new 1.08 skin/1.09 engine combo if it's at all possible. This is not a request for you to do it, i know skinning takes a lot of time. Question is: since it's just adding those few and changing nothing else, is it something I'd be able to do myself without any skinning, xml knowledge? Like a short explanation u could give me or point me to without having to learn skinning from the floor up. Like just saying, ok, go here, insert the words and numbers blah blah blah this for that for that under so and so folder and presto! If it's too lengthy a process I'll just forget about it.

I do like the skins you guys have put together on the side, i just like simplicty of vdjs default skin and for better or worse, comforable with it.

thanks!

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 1:07 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Wow it's a bit hard to explain but add me to msn we'll see that.

For the moment, the few time I have is for the dcd pro 1000, it's a hard skin :-( I have to work harder.

Maybe after that...

:-)

FRUiT94

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 1:24 am
no, no fruit, i wasn't asking u to do it, I swear. i know you're busy. I was just being naive thinking I could somehow do it myself with little hassle and no skinning smarts. But i was jus being lame. for my tastes, I really mostly use and need the 2, 4, second loop already there. sometimes i use the included 8. I just wanted the 1/4, 1/2, 16 sec. as a luxury option but since I wouldn't use it all the time like the others, it wouldn't make sense to put tons of time into adding. thanks again though fruit, you're coolio.

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 1:54 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Add me to your msn I will try to explain...

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 7:11 am
ok

Inviato Mon 07 Jun 04 @ 8:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)