Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: VDJ intergrated with itunes

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

VDJ needs to be fully intergrated with itunes. I tunes is great when organizing your library and making playlist. The playlist created in itunes could then become a crate in VDJ in which the dj can play from a t a party.

Inviato Mon 08 May 06 @ 5:08 am
yep that's a good idea :p

Inviato Sat 13 May 06 @ 10:38 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
only snag is vdj or any other program cannot play itunes secured files.

Inviato Sun 14 May 06 @ 1:22 am
I really hope the iTunes search integration will be added.... letting iTunes organize en VDJ play the files would be the best of both worlds!
Even better.... a MAC version ;)

Stef

Inviato Tue 23 May 06 @ 11:22 am
DJ-DanPRO InfinityMember since 2005
This really would be a great idea. Serato scratch now inegtrates with itunes. and vdj s a heap better than that....

Inviato Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 11:09 am
a massive licencing fee would have to be payed as far as i understand it

Inviato Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 2:21 am
NO licenses fee needed Serato Scratch does the same thing, and it works very well, all the iTunes database file is an XML, Similar to the one that we have, but the iTunes one is much, much, much better. VDJ would gain numerous customers as the current dB is really not up to par at. If you talk to top Dj's one of the most importants things is finding songs when they want them!!

Inviato Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 4:56 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I think that dj-in-norway won't be able to use VDJ ever if this happened :))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Look his post at General forum ;)

Inviato Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 10:47 am
did any one esle see the story in the news about the drm being delcared ilegal in parts of europe?

Inviato Fri 16 Jun 06 @ 10:35 am
iTunes DRM and Norway... Not a love story;) hehe

Inviato Sat 17 Jun 06 @ 8:08 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Same in France Rune, and iTunes in France is the first legal download system, but it only brings 0.4% of Apple's money every year so they might take iTunes off from France.

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 1:24 pm
I don't think so Jeremie. It is the bigest music shop in the World! So Apple will just incrise their market of music files to every country. In my country you can buy songs from iTunes, but you can't play them in club/bar. It is legal to buy but illegal to play. Strange thing....

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 3:40 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
JeremK wrote :
but it only brings 0.4% of Apple's money every year so they might take iTunes off from France.

What i meant by that, is that the money earned by Apple with iTunes in FRANCE is only 0,4% of their yearly profit.

So with or without iTunes in France, Apple would still earn as much every year.

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 6:16 pm
I know that :)
Actually it even isn't in Apple's interest to selling iTunes songs in Europe!!! (written on Apple web site)
Here is really not enough buyers for Apple in comparison with US. There almost nobody is buying music on CDs.

Inviato Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 8:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)