Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: MY LOVE GOES TO VDJ TEAM!!!! WOW!!!! U GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just read the features of the new VDJ 2.0....
It's amazing!!!! really!!!!

And I can see a LOT of the things I have been asking for in "new features" are added!! wow... REALLY! THANX A LOT VDJ TEAM!! This looks really great!!

- ASIO COMPATIBILITY
(NICE!!! this will be more responsive)

- VST PLUGIN COMPATIBILITY
(Never thought this would be added, my dream come true!!! THANX!!!! this is a very pro aproach! nice!!!)

- KARAOKE PLUGIN
(Cool - alot of laptop dj's are pub djs - so nice feature!)

- DJConsole CAN BE USED FOR SCRATCH
(U ARE KIDDING? LOL...Wow... Me and Cyderhouse are your biggest fan now!! LOl.. but seriously, thanx for developing towards DJcosole!)

- SAMPLE ENGINE
(WOW----- really look forward to try that !!)

- EXTENDED CONTROLLER SUPPORT / D-VINYL / NUMARC ETC
(great!!!! this program is getting soooooo professional!!!! )

I REALLY THING VERSION 2.0 IS A REVOLUTION!!!!
VDJ is gone from a great semi-pro dj program, to a really professional solution that will let you by far be a better DJ than by regular CD-deck!!!

SO - ALL OF MY LOVE TO VDJ TEAM! AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR LISTENING TO ALL YOUR USERS AND ADDING FEATURES THAT WE NEED!

AND - wow.... VDJ is kicking a... now!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT - IN NEAR FUTURE....

Love,
Dj In Norway

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 2:26 pm
Hi Dj_in_Norway,

Don't waste anymore time talking about it... buy now and you'll experience it today. It's only 800kr :) That's a night on the town.
I pity any CJ who hasn't tried it yet.

thanks again team!!!

- Jim Nordic

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 4:11 pm
Hi my fellow norwegian ;)

I have tried VDJ - the concole editon. I bought Hercules + VDJ console version ...

Bought Hercules, because I wanted to try a console + laptop... And dj software programs (tested them all.... VDJ is my favorite) - to see if it could replace or supplement CD-decks...

And I'm starting to like the idea, think I CAN use it as a pro..
If version 2.0 is anything like it looks like it should be, your right, I'll spend my last 800,- kr on it :) LOL---
(bruker ofte mer enn 800 kr på byen da...hehe...)

so - just gonna try the VDJ 2.0 console edition first, it seems like it is what I'm looking for - and if it is, I gotta have the full version to connect it to a pro mixer and use it for my gigs.. :) and 800,- kr is just about 1/4 of the cash I get for a night, so its not about afording it ;) its about if I really need it, and can use it pro... ;) It seems so - version 2.0 looks sooooo promising... It got ALL the features I missed, and asked for (THANX AGAIN VDJ TEAM)

"der er norge som er bra, det er norge som er best, der er nordmenn som kan drikke mest.. la la la" .... hehe :)

Dj In Norway

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 4:58 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello G,

If I were you I wouldn't wait anymore...

Just think that : There WILL be a 2.1 version...

FRUiT94

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 5:09 pm
you are right Fruit - absolutely right....
If I am to use it as a pro - I must buy it... because there is going to be a 2.1, 2.2. etc :)

Dj In Norway

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 5:13 pm
I hear you...

But after just playing around with v2 for an hour now, I'm impressed with how many tools I have now to mix the music. THe sampler is killer.... remixing music have never been easier.
Also, the effect-engine is great. Finally a filter... as soon as I figure out how to use it.... :)
With VDJ v2 you can be as professional as you want to... Screw the people that have a problem with Computer-aided mixing. As long as the sound and mixing is great... why care

I'm also on my 4th beer right now... so everything sound beautiful... :)

Cheers people!!! V2 is bound for greatness!!!

- Jim Nordic on Guinness!!!

(mer enn 800kr... enten er du mer spandabel enn meg eller saa er du en raa fester... :) skaaalll!

Inviato Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 7:06 pm
Everything is beautiful after 4 Guinness ;) and everyone... LOL

800kr ? well... I guess thats more of a 2 nighter, true Nordic .. hehe ... party party :)

Inviato Sat 12 Jun 04 @ 1:47 am
wiwawebPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thnk you thnk you :-)

Inviato Sat 12 Jun 04 @ 10:49 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)