Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Transitions

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I recently purchased Virtual DJ and love it. The only problem I am having is having transition from song to song like OTS. I am not sure If I don't have it set up correctly.

I don't mind the fade out of the playing song but I hate the fact the new song fades in as well instead of starting from the beginning.

Looking for some help,

Thanks,

Jorge
Vision DJs
Miami

Inviato Wed 10 May 06 @ 10:16 pm
You could play around and test some of the settings in the config meny on the "Fame settings tab", like the "Force fade", "Fade length" and "Crossfade" settings. See manual for more info on the difference between settings.
Ewout

Inviato Wed 10 May 06 @ 11:12 pm
Are you talking about "Auto Play Mode"?

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 12:08 am
d rocksPRO InfinityMember since 2006
You could change cue points in the edit BPM. after song has analyed right click and click edit bpm. Set you que points to the very beginning. I think that is what you are asking?

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 12:16 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
From what I can remember there is probably only 3 different fade modes for the crossfader behavior. Smooth fade, Full fade, and cut. Unfortunately they aren't customisable.

One option however is to leave your crossfader in the middle and just mix by adjusting the volume controls of each channel.

Another option is using a plug in which djcel developed to customise the fade modes.

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=sound%20effect&page=2

Hope this helps

Inviato Thu 11 May 06 @ 12:17 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)