Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: feature request: list of played tracks

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

svolliPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello!

In a direct comparison to BPM Studio, I'm missing a list of tracks that have been played. It really help to answer questions like: "what was that song you played 15 minutes ago after xyz", Another cause that I need such a list is that I'm DJing at a place where everyone has it's own machine, each one with a different setup and different software. So we need to check at each other's computers on what's been played to avoid doubles. BPM Studio has such a list, Traktor has such a list, only in Virtual DJ I need to maintain a seperate list or must save the history and open it in a text editor. And imho this really sucks big time.

I've been working around this gap by misusing the side list for it, but that's by far not a good solution, since this thing needs to be updated by hand.

So here's my suggestion: let a right click on the "side list" label toggle between "side list" and "played list". That should be a rather simple solution to put something like that in.

Greetings from Germany,
SvOlli

Inviato Sun 14 May 06 @ 7:59 pm
VDJ have a history list. Playlist have a random option for all played song and make always a extra list of all played songs today when vdj new open.

Inviato Mon 15 May 06 @ 9:45 am
svolliPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, I know. but these are just workarounds and not a fix for the problem. A simple and straight forward list of tracks played as it is available in any other DJ software I've used so far, so why not in VDJ?

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 11:41 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree with svolli, I like to see in the browser a column with the last time of the played song and how many time the song was played in the past.
I think this will be a good features, thanks to this any djs can't repeat the same song a lot of time.

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 11:57 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
that would be cool

Inviato Fri 19 May 06 @ 12:28 pm
Very usefull

Inviato Tue 23 May 06 @ 7:28 pm
gotta agree that this would be helpful

Inviato Wed 31 May 06 @ 11:14 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can see your played tracks in \playlists => working.

Inviato Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 2:30 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
So the solution would be to add in the playlist options for the playlist pannel and/or on right click on playlist: Set as played.

That way, you copy the current working playlist to another computer then you open VDJ and right click on the playlist and set all songs as played. So the dj won't play those songs in his set.

Inviato Fri 02 Jun 06 @ 12:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)