Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: dj console skin with 3 turntales

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cj zedoHome userMember since 2006
i use virtual dj with dj console skin and is great, but, it would be very greatfull if that peculiar skin had 3 turntables, its just a suggestion, please make it possible, because other skin are great, but doesn´t have some things that dj console skin has. i´ve downloaded one skin that makes two instances of vdj called multi-instance, its good you could have 4 turntables at the same time, but, doesn´t have some things that dj console has, and it doesn´t syncronize well wilt the other instances...... so, that´s it ,
i know sounds crazy to have 3 turntables in the vdj console skin, but i tell you, it would be wondefull if someone get to create it !!

thanks!!

Inviato Thu 18 May 06 @ 4:49 am
3th turntable that need too much place on the skin and not relevant

Inviato Thu 18 May 06 @ 9:17 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thats interesting

why do u need a 3rd one?

Inviato Thu 18 May 06 @ 10:21 am
I too am curious, is it for samples??? Cheers Brian

Inviato Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 10:16 am
Why not just use the multiple instance skin??? Cheers Brian

Inviato Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 10:16 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i too have often wished for soemthing to great ;)

Personally, I would use it while beatmixing.... i often have the urge to scratch while two songs are transitioning (i play hip hop/top40/rap) but i don't want to mess up the beatmatching that is working together... the third table could be for scratching or samples like someone said.

-Kedar

Inviato Sun 04 Jun 06 @ 9:48 pm
The current sound engine is always using 2 players. You could use a multi instance skin, then you get 4 decks. You probably could create a (multi skin) and leave 1 deck out, but I don't know if that is possible. You could ask in the skin forum.
Ewout

Inviato Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 12:40 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Please ask this in the Skin forum, but you must know that a 3 or 4 deck skin isn't possible with VDJ. It will have to be a multin instance skin.

Inviato Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 5:00 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)