Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sampler channel assignment option while using time coding

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I posted a topic about this in the software forum asking if I could assign the sampler to a second soundcard and run it to a 3rd channel on my mixer and I found out that this was not possible while using tccd's or tcv. There is only an option for this under the advanced soundcard settings but not under the sound card settings while using tc. I think this would be a relatively easy modification since they already have the option, it just needs to be added while using tccds or tcv...I also think it would be a very valuable option. This way when doing remixes you would have full control over the samples through a seperate channel instead of the samples being run over both of the active channels on the mixer. If anyone else would like to see this post something and maybe we can help get it put into version 4.

Inviato Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 8:27 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just bumping this to the top. I am interested in a reply from dev team :)

Regards.

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 8:18 pm
vdj4 is in beta testing. If it already was in the specs, it could be in, otherwise I don't think they will add ne functionality. This introduces additional work and might cause problems also. But like dj-in-norway normally is saying: just wait and see.
Ewout

Inviato Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 12:48 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Maybe it will be in 4.1 if not in 4.0. but i am sure it will be there soon ;)

Inviato Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 9:01 am
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
Yes anyway, wait and see.

But it's still good to give these type of ideas that can interest both the dev-team and other users.

Inviato Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 10:18 am
I'm just gonna keep asking this, LIVE SAMPLING thru MIC In & a way to use them with tcv so you can adjust pitch manually & scratch with them

Inviato Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 11:53 am
Just in reply to what dasouth said.....I would love to be able to adjust the pitch of the samples too and if you could assin them to a deck to scratch....that would be amazing. I think with modifications like this to the sampler would make VDJ even more appealing and it would become even closer to an all in one program for djs wanting to take their mixtapes to the next level.

Inviato Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 1:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)