Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Sound Card

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

How about developing a sound card made just for Virtual Dj with in's/out's - line in/line out and mic inputs etc. Neon lights on inside. This would be way cool and help make it more stable..

Inviato Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:41 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Actually Numark will released sound card specially for VirtualVinyl (virtualdj v4) as you can see on their page. And it was writen on forum before.

Inviato Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:45 pm
But im not going to purchase numark since I already purchased VDJ.... You guys still plan on releasing software updates for VDJ so what the hell does Numark's soundcard have to do with VDJ.

Inviato Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:49 pm
Yes there should be a choice for buying a soundcard specially designed for vdj in order to run properly and without conflicts with all the features, regards.

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 12:55 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
vv is a separate product, there is no way numark would let VDJ get away with selling the exact same product as them but just branded differently.

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 1:57 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
DJ Xeo i know that. But i wanted to say that there will be soundcard specially for VV, so v4 as you can see on forum. And if vinyls will be better, why not to purchase VV package? Ok you will get VV with it even if you already have it (and even PRO version), but you also get VDJ with DJC even if you already have PRO, right?

Maybe i will buy Numark package, because of sound card AND new vinyls.

Inviato Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 8:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)