Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Hercules & Soundcards

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can anybody please explain to me in "laymans terms" how to setup my Hercules DJ Control MP3 and my external Soundblaster Audigy2 NX soundcard so I can simply cue a tune on the deck that isn't playing through my headphones, without everyone else hearing it through my speakers?
I have tried allsorts of things already, I have setup the soundcard to 5.1 and Hercules to 4.1 with the rear speakers defined to headphones, plugged my headphones into the rear speakers but this doesn't work, I am losing the plot now cos i've spent alot of money only to be left sitting here thinking I have been ripped off!
Any advice is welcome!!
Cheers,
Carl.

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 12:35 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I would suggest you using advanced config of sound cards. You can do much more there including samplers sending to another channel. Try there and set left deck to output 1 (left and output 2 as right) and right deck to output 3 (left and output 4 right) because if you have 4.1 card, each output is mono.

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 4:22 pm
- First of all: Sorry for my english -

So, you got your 2 soundcards, one in the computer, one external.
Put your headphones in your external soundcard.
Now, go to VDJ -> Configuration -> Sound Cards and choose the configuration with the 2 soundcards(you can scroll, after the 4.1 configuration), set your soundcard 1 and soundcard 2.

Already tried that?
Works fine here.

Good luck

Inviato Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 4:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)