Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: DSP

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Yo !

Anybody know a very good VST which works like a DSP ? I think at mp3 enhancer dll for winamp. The sound is very clean, that's great. That's no easy to find a plugin like that.

Many plugins are EQ plugin of reverb, echo, but I search something like mp3 enhancer (with presets for ambience music, club music, and so on).

Wyworg, do you know one ? Thanks in advance :)

Phenryll
Master of Posts

Inviato Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 3:47 pm

Inviato Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 4:27 pm
This one works amazing with VDJ... It's really a guitar plugin, but have a FX mode as well, with really great presets that worked so well with VDJ

http://www.amplitube.com/Main.html?prod_AT
"AmpliTube™ Plug-In Guitar Amp & FX Modeling Plug-In • Amp modeling • Stomp modeling • Post effects modeling • For MacOS® and Windows® • Separate Pre, EQ, Amp, Cabinet and Mic modeling • 1,260 different amp configurations can be emulated • 10 stomp, amp and post effects included • Based on must-have modern and vintage Amps and effects!"

BUT - it's not freeware/shareware :(

Inviato Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 5:39 pm
Thanks a lot ;)

You're a boss, definitely :)

Inviato Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 6:50 am
LOL :)

Those 2 was just 2 I found really fast...
Guess there will be even better to find in the jungle of VST & DirectX plugins....

And my guess is that plenty will do as the WinAmp u are looking for ..

So - when we are ready for the top10 list, the best ones will be sorted out :)

Inviato Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 7:06 am
Phenryll,

DSP= Digital Signal Processor, which means that it processes an incomming signal, alters it and passes it thru.

in fact, all of the VST-plugins do digital signal processing.

i was wondering what you ment with 'VST-plugins that act as a DSP' (because all of the VST-plugins do so).

Inviato Thu 17 Jun 04 @ 12:32 pm
I'll add a post tonight with the link for mp3 enhancer which works with winamp. It enhances and warmth the sound :) that's difficult to explain bcs I don't know exactly the specifications. Kapito ?

VROUMMMmmm...

Inviato Fri 18 Jun 04 @ 7:04 am
hmmm i c.. looking forward to it :-p

Inviato Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 9:55 am

Inviato Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 10:03 am
I like an enhancer which is easy to use with many preset bcs VST free are without preset and they are veryyyy difficult to use :s

Inviato Sat 19 Jun 04 @ 10:05 am
wyworgPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Phenryll why did you ask to me? i am not a expert in VST? ... well thanx because you remember to me and our love!! :))

Inviato Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 9:00 pm

Inviato Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 3:04 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)