Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: newbie looking for help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this is the thing i fell in love....with VDJ and i'm trying to take my vinyl and transfer it to my cpu.
the only problem I'm having is that the incoming volume seems to be extremly low(with all sound options maxed out). I'm trying to connect through the mic jack. Is there another way of connecting that will effect the volume differently or maybee something I may doing wrong. Any help would be great thanx

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 8:37 pm
How are you trying to do this? As in, your turntable is connected to the......., and that is connected to...
So give us the paths you are taking.

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 8:46 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
did you check off the use software riaa preamp in the config? (ripvinyl)

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 8:51 pm
I'm connecting the rca jacks of the turntable into a a converter which then goes into and 1/8 microphone input on the cpu. I can't seem to find riaa preamp option in the config????

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:03 pm
are you using ripvinyl from the virtualdj program folder?

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:14 pm
ahhh i was not, iwas trying to use a different program i did not even realize that the option was there thanx alot that solved the problem

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:28 pm
solved problem but now getting humming noise over recording???

Inviato Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 11:01 pm
try adjusting the volumes so that it goes away ...also try grounding your turntable to the pc chassis

Inviato Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 7:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)