Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark Virtual Vinyl - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djtybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So, I was browsing pssl and saw that they are expecting Virtual Vinyl in their warehouse on 7/2/06.

That's next Sunday.

Is 4.0 that close, or is this wishful thinking on pssl's part?

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 8:09 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Virtual Vinyl release is quite soon but not that soon.

Wait a bit more ;)

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 11:34 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is told that Virtual Vinyl and VirtualDJ are 2 different programs. And they will be released separately, but maybe at the same time. v4 si very close as it is told, but there is possibility that VirtualVinyl will be released before VirtualDJ 4.0. So just wait and see ;)

Inviato Tue 27 Jun 06 @ 11:35 am
GOD SAVE MY .VOB'S!!!

*crackle crackle* ARGH!!!!

Inviato Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 2:35 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can bet numark are not going to let VDJ release their same product before they are done finishing VV lol

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 12:28 am
I thought VDJ and 4.0 were different things....
In another thread someone said something like "Do you really think VDJ would let Numark sell their product under a different name?" Geez....I sure hope not...

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 2:52 am
I think there will be released in 2 versions.. As VDJ 4 and VV for Numark. So just wait and see ;)

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 5:58 am
But will it be essentially the same thing?

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 5:59 am
Kinda like VDJ Home Edition and Ejays DJ Mix Station 3;^]

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 6:00 am
Timmyg1978 wrote :
Kinda like VDJ Home Edition and Ejays DJ Mix Station 3;^]

Exactly, but less limited as those 2 ;)

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 6:07 am
So VDJ4 users will have everything the Numark VV users have and more right? (I hope it's not the other way around...)

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 6:10 am
Ejay mixstation and vdj home I know anyway were pretty much the exact same thing, minus the ejay name on vdj sold products. Both, as xeon said were very limited, the only compatibale hardware was hercules products and tcv is only testable for five minutes, not to mention no cue on the headphones. I don't no as much the other newbies here about 4.0, so I don't know if they'll even release another limted version, all I know is I'm counting the days;^]

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 6:23 am
Wow, nice rumor thread! Let's relax on the assumptions guys

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 10:41 am
And I heard that the reason why VDJ4 is delayed, are the problems with AutomaticCrowdReader function. You just plug in the camera and point it on the danceflor. (also optional second camera pointed towards the sitting places). Vdj automacically adapts to the changes on the dancefloor.
Dj-ing was never easier before. Hopefully they will fix that "play-polka-all-the-night" bug they encountered.

But numark won't have this fantastifc feature, as it does not look professional enough, also it will have disabled auto tempo matching, waveforms, samples etc....

The other feature included in both version will be automatical song announcements. No more microphone needed. Microsoft SAM or other speech synthesis programm will automatically dedicate a song to a person. RoboDJ(tm) will anounce it for you.

Just sit and watch you pc not to be touched by anyone, while it's making a party.

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 12:37 pm
looooool ;) heheheeh

Thats the funniest post ever ;)

Imagine any of the above was true... lol ;)

To anyone buying into Lopez post, its of course a joke from Lopez;) all fictional, and none true:) hehe

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 5:44 pm
Rune we should not speak about the features in beta, whether they are there or not :-)
And take a closer look into your settings. You missed a lot of new ultimate features.

btw. You must ask you crowd to dance only naked, otherwise it is not working :-)

(Yeah it's a joke)

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 6:30 pm
This has to be the funniest post I've ever read! Nice work Lopez. I like the 'Drunk DJ' mode. Hee hee!

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 7:42 pm
Haha. That's some funny shit

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 8:06 pm
I sure hope the dev team is taking notes! ;D

Other software companies couldn't do it, but I bet this will be implemented in the near release of VDJ 6.0!!!

Inviato Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 8:08 pm
Mac. Version 4. Now. Please.

=)

Inviato Sat 01 Jul 06 @ 9:29 am
74%