Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: djcel mapper

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

caslorPRO InfinityMember since 2006
do you any one can help me with this? how will make my hercules jog weels control everytime i want an effect like the wah,zip andjet (pioneer cdj100) ??

i will buy soon the pro version (almost did but some techinical problems stop the activation) and i want to know that...i find it most important of everythink....

with jog weels if you mix... you can use the jet effect to go to an ather song more easy,.... and so many ather uses of them

Inviato Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 7:50 am
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
At the moment you can't use djcel's mapper, as you can't with the Home Edition.

Inviato Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 11:32 am
yes i know that... i cant download it

but i have to know if i can do that when i upgrade to pro... if djcel mapper is the right tool for that i want to do

Inviato Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 1:26 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes i have addes this function: you can control the effects slider with the jogwheel (but it's a finite "rotation" as a slider is limited to min and max)

Inviato Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 10:07 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Cel, I didn't realize that was possible. I am going to have to try it. Unfortunately, I normally use the jogwheels as jogwheels, but I do have another Hercules (MK I ) with the button problem. Is it possible to attach the second Hercules and map its functions independently of my MK II? Or would I have to use it as a regular MIDI device and map it that way?

Inviato Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 7:36 pm
it is dificult for atomix make a version of virtual dj tha acts like the decks...

use the jog weels normaly but when u chose an effect dont work the same time.. only when u start use the jog weels...

i think that should not be so hard to make it truth

Inviato Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 12:03 am
There are hidden options in the default mapper of Atomix Productions too ;-)

Keep the button "mode selection" pressed and move the jogwheel at the same time. There is one thing in loop mode and another one in effect mode

Inviato Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 2:39 pm
realy? this is very intersting.. i hope work with my home version... ;)

thank djcel.. i hope still working in the vdj project and bring to as more and more useful things...

maybe try make work a cdj 100 pioneer skin like a real pioneer :)

and agian thank sharing this information

Inviato Sun 23 Jul 06 @ 1:04 am
djcel i open my program go to remote control.. and in hercules i cant find any bitton for mapper...

how can i start mapper?

Inviato Sun 06 Aug 06 @ 2:39 pm
??

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 6:00 pm
ok..everything is ok now :) something was wrong but now works... :)

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 7:38 pm
great

what was the problem?

Inviato Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 7:40 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)