Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Thank You VDJ Staff

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

erdiPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello VDJ Community, I’m erdi and I’m a new registered user here and damn glad to be here, too. And also the reason I’m posting this is to thank Coyote and the VDJ staff for leading me through the steps of the registration process. I ran into some registration problems and I asked the vdj staff to help me out, and in just a few more steps thanks to them, I was able to register VDJ.
Thanks for being helpful and quick, too.
Allrighty then, what’s next…

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 11:59 am
G'day Erdi, glad to see you round here mate, welcome :-)

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 12:10 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome to the forums, and have fun with Virtual DJ ;)

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 1:02 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Welcome erdi, you are just in time for Version 4, prepare for a lot of FUN next week :)) !

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 3:50 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome Erdi, hope you enjoy the program

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 5:50 pm
wecome buddy!

Inviato Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 6:14 pm
thank you all for the warm welcome. i can hardly wait for the next version of vdj, but i was just thinking to myself could the next version get any better.
well, let's wait and see, i guess.

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 4:44 pm
Welcome man, you joined at an exciting time!

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 5:36 pm
What's next? You didn't get the lap dance in the VIP room? Oh man, are they cutting back or what. Damn, you must have just missed the cutoff. Welcome.

Inviato Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 8:37 pm
Haha, they must be working on something else, something more exciting, but if I had to choose between a lap dance and door number 2, I’d probably go with the first choice, hmmm I dunno it’s just me I guess I’m not that much of a risk-taker hahaha
It’s all fun and games…

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 12:51 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
What's next? You didn't get the lap dance in the VIP room? Oh man, are they cutting back or what. Damn, you must have just missed the cutoff. Welcome.

Where, where? Joking.

The people here are so helpful, that is another reason why I bought a Virtual DJ license. I agree.

Welcome erdi, I just joined today! :-)

Inviato Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 5:00 pm
Thanx GargantulaKon, welcome to you, too. It’s a pretty good place to be, especially after a long gig you can come over here and talk about it. You never know how a little bit of info can help other people out. Like for example the lap dance, I didn’t know about it hehehe j/k. (of course I knew, it came with the boxed vdj version, why do you think the boxed version costs more lol*)
*just kidding.
;-)

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 4:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)