Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I have one question...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

...Why is it that when using Smartripper to rip videos from my Top 40 VMS media subscription I am not having problems but I have a Guns N Roses Greatest Video Hits collection on DVD that I ripped the same way VDJ won't read those .vobs??? It wont read my MTV Greatest Video Hits .vobs either. Is there a setting that I might have to change??? They rip okay, but when I drag the file to a deck in VDJ it says "error". Please help!!!
Thanks in advance,
DJ Eddie

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 3:17 am
Hi there,

Unfortunately it's to do with the type of audio that different dvds have. Your VMS videos have a compatable audio format, whereas the guns'n'roses dvd you've got probably has an audio format called AC3, which isn't supported in VDJ at the moment. :(

If you search the forums you can find how people have changed the audio format of their ripped DVDs using different programs. But it might be a good idea just to wait a couple of days until version 4 is released! (I think the AC3 audio format might be supported in the next version, so they would all work inside VDJ!)

Hope that helps. :)

Andy.

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 9:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)