Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Estimated release time for Virtual DJ 4 >>> - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
This question has been answered numerous times. Do a search!!!!!

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 2:28 pm
daniellabs wrote :
Will VDJ4 be free for costumers of VDJ3?

Be nicer, clore46. :-) The search engine is pretty good, but I think questions like these will be lessened if a search box was added on the main page of the forums instead of inside every individual category.

Yes, it will be free for me and for you and for every Professional user. Cheers! :-)

pelgrims wrote :
Yep same here I was hoping to use my BCD-2000 with native support tonight

Yeah, I hope it works well for you and other BCD2000 owners, since I backordered mine and expect to work 100% with customizable buttons.

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 3:28 pm
I would expect that it would be like 10am in France that the site would be updated, I doubt somone at atomix will be sitting up waiting for 12am, just to change the download links.

With Australia 10 hours ahead of Paris (Hmm, where is the Atomix office exactly?) at 10am, that would make it 8pm on Thursday August the 24th?

Approx of course! ;-)

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 3:33 pm
I like to check my emails, etc when I get back from a gig and usually need to wind down a bit for a while. Might just catch it tonight ...... or tomorrow night ...... or ?????

A

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 3:55 pm
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sorry....just fustrated that 4.0 isnt out today!!!!

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 3:59 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
No one ever said it will be out today, if you look at the hot news it says During the Atlantic City Expo
also today is setup day for the booths so I highly doubt anyone will be getting it at the Expo either, since they're no booths up yet

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 4:40 pm
When i change my computer's clock to say 12:00:00am Thursday, the countdown goes to 0...does that mean i can get it now?!?! ;)

(just kidding) :)

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 5:24 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@djfxprogressive lol if that's the case Ill just change my pc time at every gig, to the moment I get paid
:)

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 5:29 pm
phillydj wrote :
if that's the case Ill just change my pc time at every gig, to the moment I get paid
:)

lol...touche my friend, touche!

Inviato Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 5:35 pm
oh great so we will have look at it in Atlantic city ! maaaaaaaaan ! i'm so happy !

Inviato Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:05 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi djangels, long time no see, you have such a nice colour :)
In a two days all of us gonna get it and play with it! Stay tuned!

Inviato Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 3:56 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)