Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PLEASE READ - PERFORMANCE SETTING OF VDJ 4 - Page: 3

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

did you try?

seems like 48hz videos are supported, so maybe audio too

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 2:35 pm
dj-in-norway wrote :
did you try?

seems like 48hz videos are supported, so maybe audio too

the question is not that is supported or compatible but if the audio engine of VirtualDJ resample all at 16/44KHZ or if the VirtualDJ can read in native mode files at 24/96 KHZ or others without resample it.

Where are the AUDIO resolution settings in VirtualDJ 4 ?

Regards,

Olivier

Inviato Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 9:21 pm
idmkPRO InfinityMember since 2004

WoW!!!

Version 4 Looks Awsome and so far working great!! the effects engine takes awhile to get used to though!

he main problem I have is that i cant seem to get the EQ's to work when i do a headphone mix. Its fine when I paly the sound out through the speakers but I just cant adjust EQ's when mixing the next track in through the headphones.

Im Using Hercules DJ console MK1 but this shouldnt be a problem as in version 3.4 or anything earlier I had no problems with the adjusting the EQ's when listening through the headphones?

Could some one please provide me an answer or Ill have to go back to 3.4 but really dont want to!!

thanks in advance!

Inviato Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 11:36 am
OK, im really confused about this. Please help me out! I just realised that i can go all the way upto 64(1ms) latency setting WITH Overclock ON and it sounds great... but if i uncheck Overclock, it starts to crackle at 256 (5ms) latency and gets worse as i go for a lower buffer.. What does this mean? Can i set it to any setting WITH overclock?

Inviato Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 1:43 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
*** TO EVERYONE WHO HEARS NOISES/POPS/CRACKELS/UNDERBUFFERING ***
I've noticed this, too, and I've opened a topic in the bugs forum. The solution is:
  • Open the "Performances" page in the congiguration window
  • Disable the "Safe Mode" (important!)
  • Enable the "Overclock" checkbox, expecially if you've got a laptop
  • Adjust for the optimal latency, or use "Auto" if you get in panic

Here's my configuration with a Mk2 and no scratching issues (I don't scratch while mixing):

Inviato Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 1:55 pm
Distortion pops & Crackles....I recently rolled up to a gig, having tested VDJ v4 at home on a single sound card.
At the gig I set config. for dual sound cards (PCI AC codec) and found I had the formentioned distortion, I played around with the performance settings as recommended, to no avail.
Finally reinstalling v3.4 to do the gig.
After the gig I had another "Play" and seam to have solved the problem by unistalling the sound card Drivers and reinstalling them....not sure why but it seems to work or me.

Inviato Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 12:39 am

Inviato Sat 16 Sep 06 @ 2:55 am
hamojaHome userMember since 2005
With two sound cards installed, M-audio Delta & SoundMax chipsets, I find safe settings, amongst others still made no difference to totally eliminate pops/crackles that exists. Plus I find when pesets are set to best quality, it adds more latency to functionality and compromises program response time.

It's just a flaw in the audio engine that needs serious attention and hopefully will be resolved in the next release. Overall the product audio engine seems to have great potential and a step in the right direction and am looking forward to the next big release.

Inviato Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 8:21 pm
essa opção t da uma melhor qualidade
no som passado na pista
a galera aprovou a mudança

Inviato Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 6:42 pm
outra boa modficação foi
o master tempo diferenciado
para os dois decks
perfeito

Inviato Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 6:44 pm
say what? :-S

Inviato Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 2:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)