Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: QUICK FAVOUR, please?.......

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Inviato Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 10:07 pm
tell pioneer to make it good
or else
lol

hey cdj 1000 is good
but u guys check out the technics new cd player
unbelievable
they can make us a controler/cd player

Inviato Thu 01 Jul 04 @ 10:34 pm
fajnie ale macie najebane w pale !!

Inviato Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 9:44 am
szeryfmargo... whats up??
u have posted that comment in many topics now

Inviato Fri 02 Jul 04 @ 10:07 am
Bagpuss,
the pioneer cd players could be used with VDJ already. The soundgraph controllers is also shipped with a time code cd.

I have ordered the soundgraph controller and I own already 2 CDJ500's. I will test this combination and post the results.

Ewout

Inviato Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 12:15 pm
I learned yesterday that d-vinyl also comes with timecoded cds... wow :) (d-cd.. lol .. joke)

but I really don't think VDJ supports this, yet...

But would love to see it in the future, using the clubs Pioneer cdj1000 as controller for VDJ...that would be awesome :)

Inviato Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 12:22 pm
VirtualDJ support all support of D-Vinyl, cd and LP !

Inviato Sun 04 Jul 04 @ 8:44 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i don't understand...., virtual dj supports d vinyl...., what tchnology is this?

And what does it offer?......, so you can use a dual cd player (that's compitable) to control vdj.....how extensive is this?

would pitch shift work?, scratch?

I think i missed something....

Inviato Sun 04 Jul 04 @ 3:57 pm
Bagpuss,
I think you missed some new features of the new 2.0 version: Support for the soundgraph d-vinyl 2020 controller.
This is a 19" remote like Denon, Pioneer and Numark are using with their double cd players. This Soundgraph controller has build in sound cards. There is also an ability to attach your turntables or cd players to the unit. You have to use time code vinyls or cd's. This time code is picked up by the soundcard. This data is used within VDJ to play the mp3's. So if you slow down your turntable, the mp3 will also slow down.
Pitch bend, scratch is supported.
See for more info http://www.virtualdj.com/products/hardware.html

Ewout

Inviato Sun 04 Jul 04 @ 7:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)