Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Clicking noises from eq mixing in vdj4

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djeunosHome userMember since 2006
Hey, sorry if this was answered previously, i've tried searching but didn't find..

I'm getting clicking noises when i'm play with the high/mid/low eq on the mixer built into vdj. I really noticed it when playback from the record feature. I'm encoding it using the lamemp3 codec but it seems to make the sound either way. The clicking noise is only there when i'm adjusting the level of the freq. eq. None of the other componets are affected. I've checked in config and couldn't find anything that would cause this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Just incase, here's my system info
p4 3.0 / 1Gb pc466 / 160x2 raid-0 / sbaudigy2 / 7800gs oc vid / winxp sp2 / speakers and headphones for preview

Let me know if you need anything else?

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 1:14 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What version are you using ? Cause the demo doesn't have the heaphones
so if the version your using is from other than this site , that's a known problem in the unofficial versions

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 2:21 am
DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Nice system, though you should probably try invest in a copy of Virtual DJ. I am also curious to which version you are using?

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 3:43 am
I'm not sure, where do I look?

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 2:54 am
I think it's 4.0

Inviato Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 2:58 am
Using Virtual DJ LE with a Numark Mixtrack Pro and this is making me miserable. How do I fix this please.....?

Inviato Tue 02 Apr 13 @ 5:23 pm
Seriously, you dig up a 7 years old thread to ask a completely irrelevant question?
Please start a new thread describing your problem and please provide more details.
Thanks!

Topic Locked

Inviato Wed 03 Apr 13 @ 4:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)