Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: A VDJ Soundcard

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
How about a USB sound card made by VDJ for timecode use. Similar to the serato box. Would make life alot easier for most people. I use TCCD with a maya usb 44 and it works perfect, But it would have been nice to buy a whole package with interface included.

Inviato Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 8:31 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Fri 06 Oct 06 @ 8:37 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i was gona say that virtual vinyl exists lol but the picture says a 1000 words

Inviato Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 12:38 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Lol yes indeed!

Inviato Sat 07 Oct 06 @ 7:48 pm
clore46PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Quesion is can you just buy the box???? I would assume you cant

Inviato Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 5:12 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it comes bundled with numark cue

the numark copy of Vdj

Inviato Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 10:06 am
^ Yeah, but the VDJ skin looks better than the VV/CUE skin. I like the little records and tonearms....

Inviato Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 6:06 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You are free to change the skin.

Inviato Sun 07 Sep 08 @ 3:49 am
I would NOT recommend that soundcard. If you are going spend that much money get the NI Audio 8 DJ soundcard. It is MUCH better and has MIDI built into the box.

I had so many problems with the Virtual Vinyl soundcard. They haven't updated the drivers for the soundcard either.

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 1:01 am
There is no dedicated soundcard for VDJ. Saying the VV box is a soundcard for VDJ is bullshit. You can't buy it seperately so lots of users that already have VDJ can't buy it (or buy another copy of VDJ, which is a waste of money). If you want a GREAT soundcard that works PERFECTLY with VDJ, get the NI Audio 8 DJ.

Btw: i heard several problems with the VV card that still haven't been solved, while i have yet to see the first problem with the Audio 8.

Inviato Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 4:24 am
I tried the Audio 8 DJ with the VDJ trial version and works perfect, it is one very good soundcard

Inviato Wed 17 Sep 08 @ 5:56 am
low-fat-al wrote :
I would NOT recommend that soundcard. If you are going spend that much money get the NI Audio 8 DJ soundcard. It is MUCH better and has MIDI built into the box.

I had so many problems with the Virtual Vinyl soundcard. They haven't updated the drivers for the soundcard either.

wow i thought the virtual vinyl box was the best box to get since its made for vdj...the audio 8 looks pretty good but its pretty expensive.

low fat al what other cards would u reccomend for vdj especially since im getting turntables soon... im looking at the maya44 or the connectiv. is there a better card than those 2 in the 100-300 range perhaps?

Inviato Tue 30 Sep 08 @ 2:39 am
Maya 44 is a good card. Nothing less, but nothing more. Has very little problems and gives an acceptable sound for most purposes.

Inviato Wed 01 Oct 08 @ 9:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)