Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Deck A and Deck B have independent Video outputs

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Ive just moved from Swift 3 to VDJ now because your VOB mixing is very stable no problems.

I use 2 PC to mix videos at the moment, 1 as backup and 2 as I use hardware video mixer.

I find the video fader a fiddle but getting the hang of it and having a complete package that does it all is brill, but I have the new Numark V02 Video mixer which gives you a hands on feel for mixing the audio and the video image, I have just bought your VDJ Pro and am loving it!

Would there be any way possible to select video out from Deck A to VGA card EPCI #1 and the Video out from Deck B to VGA card EPCI #2, giving 2 video outs puts, just like you can direct the audio to any independant sound card.

This would mean I can have the fexabilty to use hardware video mixer which has more functions and leave the pc to worrie about video playing because I only use VOB's on full
Still use the Video FXs plugin and activte them on A or B as required.

Hope its something that could be possible,

Also Company Logo.

Could you beable to have a logo in the corner of choice as like on MTV or other music channels,

And have a default image or slide show to be shown when no video is playing , because at the moment when i play a MP3 my screens are just blank.

Maybe I might be missing a feature and need a traingin tip! lol

Many Thanks

Danny

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 6:28 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 7:18 pm
It would be nice to have both decks on a separate output. But then you will need 3 video outputs. I have seen 4 head video cards, but they are rather expensive. You could probably also use crossfire video cards, but again rather expensive.

Another solution is buing a midi controller (Like nuo4) and control the crossfader within VDJ with it.
Ewout

Inviato Sun 15 Oct 06 @ 5:12 pm
Thanks I've downloaded Logo plugin cheers,

I've gt a mini key board that i use for showmagi light control, i could use that but not sure how to map midi keys to VDJ is it in sort cuts?

Inviato Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 12:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)