Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Adjust extended desktop video overlay

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is there any way to adjust the width and hight of the video output window? I would like to run advertising at the same time as playing video and karaoke along the bottom and top of the screen

Funkmasterfrank

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 12:04 am

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 12:16 am
No, I need to resize the complete video overlay, meaning that you will be able to actually see the extended windows desktop on the top or bottom or wherever I adjust the video window size. Winamp and Swift Elite let you resize by grabbing the edge of the video overlay

Funkmasterfrank

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 12:28 am

What about using the preview window?
And drag that to fit your needs on the 2nd monitor?

(not choose tv-out, but window, in VDJ video output settings)

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 2:18 am
Yes I can do that but the quality is not the same and the video doesn't seem as stable

There's got to be a better way! Can someone create something to do this with a click of a button similar to using other video effect buttons or is this hardcoded in the software and can't be modified?

I acually tried it last night and it would be good if it was more stable.

Here's my goal and why I want to do this...
I work in a night club where I also take care of advertising so when I do video or karaoke I want to run scrolling banners across the bottom and top of my TVs. It seems that VDJ is not really interested in getting a better text engine so I found a really neat software that I can create as many banners at any size using a transparent background, fully customizable. When I dragged the banner over to the TV output it didn't show up properly, it was flashing in and out like it was out of sync with the video kind of like taking two video sources and trying to mix them together without a machine that syncs the video lines. I then tried the window as you suggested and then dragged the banner on top of it and it worked fine except my video was not 100% good like going the other way. I am using an ATI 9800 all in wonder card.

Funkmasterfrank

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 3:11 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)