Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: "Use this feature for audio plug-ins only" on/off...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HI,

The feature under config, video called "use this plug-in for audio only files" is great when you are running both audio and video and during the audio you want automatic soniques.

however,

there desn;'t seem to be an easy way to TURN THIS OFF if you need the screen black or want to just play a slideshow etc. It seems you would have to go into config, video and undo and redo- it each time.

Can you build a simple on/off feature for this into the skin?

thanks.

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 12:31 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Already exists if you are using the default skins or skins based on the default.
Just turn it off on the skin once it activates - click the Effects button under the deck 2 preview window.

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 1:02 pm
@cstoll.

is cyder's VMIX 4.1 considered one of these skins?

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 6:53 pm
Hoffman, I am completely sorry. I thought you could deactivate it from the skin - I was wrong.
However, you can run the SlideShow effect on-top of the Sonique Plug.
[e] To include set teh transparency of the slide show effect so you could have the sonique effect bleed into it - just a thought play with it.

Again, Sorry about the bad post.

cstoll

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:44 pm
that's ok- I wonder if I ask cyder if he could put this in his skin if this would be easy- so I could make a short cut key.

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 2:49 am
There isn't a shortcut combination that I could find. So as you requested, as a new feature; would to provide a shortcut to activate and deactivate the check box is a good request.

cstoll

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 8:07 am
cool- will anyone see this?

Can Cyder add this to his skin even if it is not in any other ones?

B

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 5:21 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)