Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: assignable timecode so you can use one turntable for both channels

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cramPRO InfinityMember since 2004
this ould be handy when you dont have much room

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 6:45 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
it already possible

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 4:23 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:) use single timecode mode

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 06 @ 8:45 pm
OR GET A DN S5000 ;-).. 2timecodes on 1cd ;1for main ;1 for alpha track
with multiinstance skin i can mix and scratch four sources in vdj @once with my two 5000's . i just started buliding a rackmount so i can utilize it to the fullest (so far i just purchased a nice road ready case to house it just gotta get motherboard ,procesor ,vidcard,and a cpu rack case heheh

this will be the ultimate for me as ive built many burn towers and pc's but i wanna the vids with vdj to the fullest

BOOGIE

Inviato Wed 22 Nov 06 @ 1:22 am
what about the same time code for vynal as for cd. this way i can choose the format in real time and play either or ..split the input into the sound card by using a y and have one turn table and one cd hooked into the same input... instead of having to go into the program and change setting s..

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 1:56 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
tycoonentertainmentcanada wrote :
what about the same time code for vynal as for cd. this way i can choose the format in real time and play either or ..split the input into the sound card by using a y and have one turn table and one cd hooked into the same input... instead of having to go into the program and change setting s..

to my understanding the way cd players product sound is at a different level to a tt so this would be diffuclt

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 1:58 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)