Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Samples: Headphone Preview

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be nice to be able to preview samples by headphone before playing them.

Inviato Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 12:28 am
If you use a gigaport you can by placing the samples in a seperate channel now that VDJ supports ASIO. If not, well. You can't.

:)

Inviato Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 2:11 am
don't have gigaport but thanks for the tip anyways!

Inviato Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 9:30 pm
i would also like to see the sample pre-listen feature, if possible..

would be really needed... to prelisten if its the right sample, if it fits the song before playing it for the crowd etc :)

so... ditto ;)

Inviato Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 9:46 pm
Then you need some additional sound cards or a sound card with multiple outputs. Then you are able to route the samples to a separate channel. This could be done with the advanded option in the sound configuration menu.
My current setup is like this
I have a d-vinyl 2020 with 2 stereo outputs. Those are maped to the left and right player. The samples are mapped to my build in sound card of my laptop. So the samples are also on a separate fader on my mixer. I could pre listen on my mixer and the volume is also been done with the mixer. For me this is a good setup.
Ewout

Inviato Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 8:25 pm
It's a great workaround superstorm; unfortunately it wouldn't work for me on my setup as I don't have any additional available faders on my mini mixer. but thanks anyways, I'm sure your advice will help others.

Inviato Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 12:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)