Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: saving/recording the mix itself

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

KazumbaHome userMember since 2004
Hi Team-guys...

As far as i c it, VDJ really has it all. But...

Nothing. It's great. no buts.

I was just wondering if it's possible to add an option to edit/save/record the mix session itself (not talking about the record to wav/mp3 option)?

NI's traktor DJ studio has it, but alas... it's not even close to be as usefull as VDJ (effects, samples, user friendly & simplicity...).

Inviato Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 12:57 am
like a wave editor?

Inviato Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 1:15 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
It would certainly increase prize and priority is DJing. MMMmmmh sorry but I'm not with you on this idea. Maybe the team will think about it; I don't know.

Inviato Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 6:08 am
I know what he means...like save the order and time you played each track at. what effects you used on it.
Rather than record a big WAV file...it would be kind of like a sequencer...so you could then edit mixes.

It comes close to an idea I had a while ago but I think mine is just too complex to implement effectively.

I do have a new one though which I may add if anyone is interested.

Inviato Wed 04 Aug 04 @ 1:21 am
I´ve used this feature in my early days with Traktor.

You could record every keystroke and every mouse movement, so that you can later relisten to the mix without having to record it to wav or mp3.

I know that there are programs for that, but I don't know how well it would work with VDJ.

Maybe I would use it... to better remember good transitions/mixing between songs.

But, I would certainly understand the point of having this feature. Because if one is not 100% satisfied with a mix and would like to change some small "mistakes", it would be nice to be able to do that without having do the whole mix again or use a wav-editor.

- Jim Nordic

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 7:35 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
True, would be great to have that option. Too bad you can't use an external mixer for that, so you have to make a mix only with VDJ.

DJ Ross M:

"I do have a new one (idea) though which I may add if anyone is interested."

Well, we don't know if we are interested or not, if you don't tell us the idea first :) Go on, share it! :P

Inviato Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 9:33 am

Inviato Wed 18 Aug 04 @ 2:35 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)