Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How 2 mix online so everyone can here?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

can you yall tell me how 2 get online 2 where everyone can hear u mixing and what do u have 2 go 2

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 9:09 am
asked the same thing .. dont think u can with the demo or trial version. if u find anything out let me no spa & i do the same.

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 11:18 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Sat 16 Dec 06 @ 12:34 pm
o.k so does the free trail version let u broadcast live over the internet or no if so can u give me a link that i can go 2 2 download it?

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 6:15 am
yes

but for 20 days :)

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 11:20 am
o.k if u don't mind can u tell me how 2 get the free trail and how 2 set it up please?

Inviato Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 9:56 am

Inviato Wed 20 Dec 06 @ 11:09 am
o.k i downloaded it and followed the steps the mixer program with the 2 mixers come up but how do i do it online?

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 6:57 am
it's installed the mixer but now what can you please help me thanks if i like my my mother said she would buy it for me but can u tell me what 2 do from here after i download the file and installed it i open it and its the 2 turn tables mixer

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 6:59 am
DJ Hotboy wrote :
it's installed the mixer but now what can you please help me thanks if i like my my mother said she would buy it for me but can u tell me what 2 do from here after i download the file and installed it i open it and its the 2 turn tables mixer

have a look in the mix lessons forum :-)

and try the video tutorials :)

to start just get used to loading up songs :)

drag a song from your record case to a deck and press play

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 06 @ 11:22 am
yea i can do all that i drag songs and hit play...........and i downloaded the free trail version but still don't seem 2 understand how 2 dj online so everyone can here me ?

Inviato Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 8:08 pm

Inviato Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 8:51 pm
so u have pay 2 dj on line?

Inviato Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 11:47 pm
DJ Hotboy wrote :
so u have pay 2 dj on line?

you need a licenced copy of virtual dj if you want to long term mix
you need to pay for a hosting server if you want legal issues covered such as music copyright
licences

or you can bite the bullet and mix using your pc as a server

but this may break copyright laws , check for your local area

it should be ok if it is a limited number of friends listening

Inviato Fri 22 Dec 06 @ 11:49 pm
well im not good with computers i just wanna test it out live online i just need 2 know how 2 get it online and use my computer as a server

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 11:01 am
DJ Hotboy wrote :
well im not good with computers i just wanna test it out live online i just need 2 know how 2 get it online and use my computer as a server

follow that guide exactly using the "use my computer" as a server mode

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 12:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)