Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: adjusting cbg with mixstation skin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've noticed if you use the cgb buttons built into the skin at the top by the waveform that your beatlock will not work corectly. anyone else notice this?

Inviato Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 4:18 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No problem noticed for me

Inviato Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 9:56 am
yeah...i've tried everything........fix cbg with built in buttons......hit beatlock and it locks onto the beat where the cbg's used to be......but if i right click on bpm and fix in there it works fine. I have tried this on my desktop as well as a friends system and have noticed the same on all.....maybe you misunderstood my previous explanation....

I wonder if it's because the song I am fixing is already playing??? it's usually on songs that start off fine and later in the song they fall off a little bit.

Does it work for you this way CLAX???

Inviato Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 2:33 pm
Hi NAWTBOY I tried it with many songs and the fact is that:

--- If you adjust CBG while the song is playing and beatlock active, the synchronization is not adapted.

--> So you have to synch again (desactive beatlock and reactive it, or hit the synch button of the skin, or hit spacebar).

Clax

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 6:38 am
ThanKX CLAX

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 1:22 pm
You're welcome.

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 10:20 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Great help Clax !

Inviato Sat 07 Aug 04 @ 2:21 am
It's a pleasure.

It seems to be a (minor) bug that could be fixed in future releases. Beatlock should adapt itself when adjusting CBG.

Inviato Sat 07 Aug 04 @ 8:43 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)