Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: print out play list

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok, i dj in club and in private and for everything that wants to give me money.. I would love a way to click a button and it will show me all the songs i have in my file that also can put them in order by either song , style or bpm so i can print it out .. That way you request something i can hand ya a book , this includes folders like kareoke and video and so on. Like knock out hits books..

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 1:53 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
on settings go to info tab and press save history

you will aslo find a txt file of all songs played in C:/programfiles/virtualdj

history.txt

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 1:55 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Better solution would be to find a cataloging program that does what you ask. Because I am sure you are asking to catalog and print what you have available for people to choose from and not choose from only the things you've played.

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 3:10 am

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 3:16 am
thanks sky , ok, i have 250 gigs of tunes , from clubs that close. I buy everything they have and rip it . here is a list of bars tunes , knock out hits , power tracks entire series -auction , hothits -auction, 3000 records from chase .im going to build a wall out of loose cds in the next club we build.. Nautica all they had.. ezzies ft mac all the country cds.. The cash pawnshops entire rack. Then vegas video collections.. and more. this is why i wanted to build a list. its massive... I own 100 % originals and have a room jamed with just the records... that program is what i was looking for. thanks,

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 8:39 pm
:-)

Inviato Mon 18 Dec 06 @ 9:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)