Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: which dj's on here also produce as well as dj

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

well i'm wondering how many ppl litterally produce as well cuse i don't think many of you do. I do and i'm pretty good http://www.bebo.com/grp/Grp.jsp?GrpTypeCd=BD&GrpId=2475201228 theres the link if you want it, if you do produce please post your songs, they must be original or remixes using midi files and accapellas only no dj cammy crap

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 2:43 am
That is very bold of you to assume that not many of us produce and that you are good otherwise.

With that kind of topic starter I have say I am not sure if you will get the response you want.

A more professional way to approach this topic idea (in my opinion) is this:

Hello Everyone,

I am an active DJ/Producer. Just curious if there is anyone on this forum who is also into production.
Feel free to post your songs that you produced so we can all see the talent abroad here.

Here is a link to my productions:

www.full_of_myself_and_want_to_show_everyone_up.com

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 2:51 am
i weren't i'm just asking a question

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 2:54 am

You're only 14 ;) So I'll overlook the way you presented yourself ;) hehe

Lots of DJs here produce, all from superstar djs such as Dennis Ferrer, to remixer on a "home basis" like you ;)

You have talent since you're only 14, and remixing.. I'll give you that ;)

Your remixes arent bad, but try a different software. FL Studio is easy to understand great starting program, but the beat patterns are too rigid, too "on beat" and it sounds a bit computer made..

Try use Cubase, Reason or some other program that makes it sound more "alive" and dynamic, less computer made...

But great start for a 14 year old ;) You might make it big in some years, when you start that early.. keep up the work ;)

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 2:58 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I agree low-fat-al. And reading the comments on his website sums up about everything needed to be said.

djsolidx wrote :
i'm pretty good

You have a long way ahead before claiming something like that.

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 11:00 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djsolidx wrote :
well i'm wondering how many ppl litterally produce as well cuse i don't think many of you do. I do and i'm pretty good http://www.bebo.com/grp/Grp.jsp?GrpTypeCd=BD&GrpId=2475201228 theres the link if you want it, if you do produce please post your songs, they must be original or remixes using midi files and accapellas only no dj cammy crap

"i have nothing to do with this honest;)"

and Oi!!! SOLID

dont diss these folks they are all pros !

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 11:47 am
and btw i'm sorry if any of you did take offence cuse i didnt mean to be insulting or anything all i wwanted to know was the answer to the question and btw i am autistic and i dont realise these kinds of things until they actually happen and then i'm slammed on top of due to them

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 2:00 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 2:30 pm

Dont worry djsolidx;)

You are only 14, and already remixing...

Just keep up the work, and you might reach far...

Inviato Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 2:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)