Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Mix For Download

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

First mix i have posted for a while, its only a 4 track mix but still a mix, bad part is the last mix went pretty bad (pretty being ironic)

Download Here

Leave your comments

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 7:31 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hum, no offence, but beats are way off 4 my ears ;) And you should lower the bass levels on mix-in track. Otherwise ok. Maybe use some samples that are from similar tracks. That "hands up in the air" was a bit too loud, so it doesn't really fit in the mix. Just my little opinion ;) Have fun mixing

Inviato Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 8:51 pm
beats are way off? on all mixes?
and the "hands up in the air" isnt a sample its in the actual song

:)

Inviato Sat 07 Aug 04 @ 9:29 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
"Way off", I ment that the bass level of two beats crossing over each other variates too much, and it doesn't sound well (like the songs weren't beat matched, with a slight offset). As I said, try lowering bass levels of mix-in song, and than switch.

1 more thing, did you use time stretching? That probably makes the beat sound strange at some points.

Actual song... hm, OK ;) still I'm not sure if it fits well with the melody of the other track :)

Since I was so critial, I'll upload one of my mixes (still have to record it, have to find a cable lol ;), so you'll be able to criticize mine 2 ;) enjoy!

Inviato Sat 07 Aug 04 @ 9:44 am
lol thanks no worries i appreciate your comments!

Inviato Sat 07 Aug 04 @ 9:59 am
I attempted to download your mix. Unfortunately, it was going to take one hour and 15 minutes. I’ll try again when I get a faster internet connection—I’m thinking about getting DSL.

Inviato Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 8:31 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)