Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: One TCV 100%, the other TCV 0%

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Basically says it all in the post. Just got all new stuff, brand new U46DJ. One channel is perfect 100% and the other is at 0% TCV recognition. Could it be the needle? Bum U46DJ? I made sure all the wires were plugged in correctly. Thanks in advance!

Inviato Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 3:29 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
its probably the driver your using, which one did you install? if you look in the u46 mixer panel do you have 1/2 3/4 both active?

Inviato Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 3:36 pm
Hey, thanks for the reply. Well, I installed version 1.014 and that's the one I had problems with. Then I installed V1.016 and it's working...sort of. One table is working perfectly, 100% with no problems. The other table however (the one that was giving me problems earlier) is constantly jumping around from 100% to 33% to 0% etc, every 5 seconds or so. It sounds like someone is nudging the vinyl. I switched the cords to the channels, switched the TCV, and switched out the cartridges. I've narrowed it down to where I think it has to be the driver or my table or tonearm possibly? I'm not sure. Has anybody ever had a similar problem like this? Please help I have a gig comin up! Thanks so much!

Inviato Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 2:59 am

Have both turntables grounded to PC?

Run auto config on both sides in timecode config?

Adjust silence tab and up/down tab to compensate for interfearance?

Inviato Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 3:10 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
same thing happened to me...
then i checked my u46dj.

make sure both little switches on the front are set to their right settings. ("line in" for me cause i use cd decks)

silly little things always get us ;)

Inviato Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 3:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)