Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: ID3 Tags

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

eadintPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how about ID3 tag support and itunes integration.

Inviato Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 8:23 pm
yes, would love to see id3 tags in vdj2.02 :)

As well as a little thing in the browser part: if you select a map, it opens to also show the sub directories. If you select another map, that one will open too. If you go back to the already opend map, it closes again. Please make it so that it will remain open, until you click it twice, not if you have clicked other maps in between... please? :)

Inviato Fri 13 Aug 04 @ 9:51 pm

Inviato Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 2:31 am
I tried that id3 parser a couple of days ago, but I got all strange characters in my song titles and artist names... very strange. Don't know what I did wrong, but I had to remove the parser.

Inviato Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 2:53 am
I dont like the whole "Parser" thing either, why can't it just be built in.

Also allow us to select which colums are going to be listed by check boxes rather than having to scroll and move the headers about. it takes to long to organise.

I hate the whole idea of storing all the details I want to be able to search by in the filename, thats just silly...it's efficient though.

Why cant the song database just read all the selected ID3 tags to a database then VDJ could allow you to add extra info in its own db like others have said, notes and what not also my own feature "COMBO's"
see:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=6435

Inviato Wed 18 Aug 04 @ 2:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)