Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Hercules DJC mapper v4.2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is now available

* The CPU bug with my mapper was corrected in the new drivers of Hercules ;-)
* Cue button now works well
* You can now have a direct access to effects by writing the name of the plugin in the "String" field
(if you use sub-folders: name_sub_folders\\name_plugin)

Inviato Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 2:21 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Very Very well done this is fantastic news for us all :)

Inviato Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 7:23 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thanks.!

Inviato Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 1:09 am
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey, I must be doing something wrong...

1. the mapper does not seem to auto load when VDJ starts up, rather you must select it from the 'effects' tab.
2. it does not seem to be responding to my settings, ie I have the SYNC buttons set to do SYNC_NOCBG but it does not respond.

This is in NON ASIO mode.

Inviato Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 1:35 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I see in the description that this is for use with teh 2007 version of the Hercules drivers, but does it work with older drivers?

I ask because the new Hercules drivers have a bug in XP (to be corrected 'soon') whereby the pre-listen channel doesn't work.

Inviato Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 4:39 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yes this mapper will work with older drivers

the new drivers are aimed at vista only at the moment if your using xp stay with ur current driver

Inviato Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 4:51 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Great work, thanks!

Inviato Sun 25 Feb 07 @ 11:43 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
@ All Hercules MK2 users
Don't update the driver of MK2, use the driver version of 2006 ( ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJMk2/2006_CMK2_1.exe ), the 2007 driver is ok only for DJ console MP3.
If you don't want to have any CPU problem for dual core processor set audio option into this mode

In the example is possible to see le latest function added by DJcel, for button number one I have selected flanger Fx, for buttons 2 & 3 you can write the name of your preferred effect.

Have a nice mapping :)

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 9:25 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
cioce wrote :
If you don't want to have any CPU problem for dual core processor set audio option into this mode

The CPU bug was corrected with hercules drivers 2007

Now i have to add a way to save the strings in the file and maybe a combobox with all the audio effects

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 12:34 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is it possible to change the effects parameters with the jog wheel?
For example, when the master tempo button is pushed, all effects parameters can be adjusted with the jogwheel, whilst turning it off returns the console to normal mode. If this were possible, the effects parameter would need to cycle, and not stop once reaching one extreme, like the Pioneer CDJ100/200 or EFX1000.

Thanks, Bagpuss.

Inviato Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 11:55 pm
I have to update the mapper... :)

I used the old one without image...

Inviato Mon 05 Mar 07 @ 4:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)