Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: making a slider with only 4 options?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm having a play with the break effect source code from the downloads section, but I've got a few problems.

What I want is to break the music over a certain number of beats rather than seconds, and I've modified the code to do that but I don't really want the option of 4.02 beats, 4.03 beats, etc. just an option of 1, 2, 4 or 8 beats. Anybody know how to do that?

Also, got a strange thing where the code doesn't work when first applied, just acts as a pause button, but then if you move the slider and try it again it works fine. If anybody's got any ideas why it'd be really useful!

I'm only just starting on this, so havn't got too much worked out at the moment. But I've noticed in the description of the plugin, it says that it's a plugin for VDJ 2.x, could this have something to do with it?

thanks. :)

Inviato Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 3:21 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
use this to convert in beat:

int bpm=SongBpm?SongBpm:22050;

bpm: number of samples between 2 beats

Frequency of VirtualDJ : 44100 samples / second

Inviato Sat 24 Feb 07 @ 2:35 pm
thanks for that djcel, I havn't had a chance to try it yet, because i can only get c++ on university computers, but I'll have a play with it when I get a chance,

also just noticed that there's already a "beat break" effect in the downloads area, d'oh!

Inviato Sun 04 Mar 07 @ 2:13 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)