Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I want to be an all-request DJ so where do I start?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Well, first of all, I am firmiliar with Virtual DJ and I'm a natural beat-matcher and mixer (I'll have to put up a small demo soon). Anyway, I've got the skills and some sample songs to do some trial and error but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips so I can start sharing my skills with a broader group of people. Thanks!

Inviato Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 2:33 am
haz0rdPRO InfinityMember since 2006
huh~?

Inviato Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 7:28 pm
DJ Stack wrote :
Well, first of all, I am firmiliar with Virtual DJ and I'm a natural beat-matcher and mixer (I'll have to put up a small demo soon). Anyway, I've got the skills and some sample songs to do some trial and error but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips so I can start sharing my skills with a broader group of people. Thanks!

Are refering to weddings, clubs, house parties, going to the local park and playing for the pigeons... a little more insight what you are looking for please...

Are you looking for the best ways to record your sample from VDJ and distributing your work?

Inviato Fri 30 Mar 07 @ 8:20 pm
Sorry, I should have been more specific. What I'm looking for is house parties and personalized mixed CD's to start with and hopefully moving on to clubs.

Yes, I am looking for the best way to cut some of my pre-recorded work and distribute it. I'm also wondering how long and how many MB's a sample shold be (on average).

Inviato Sat 31 Mar 07 @ 2:42 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)