Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The xp-20

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all

Who would like to see a lcd screen on the next xp controller with track info?

Inviato Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 10:56 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Me! Post the link! :)

Ciao!! :)

Inviato Fri 10 Sep 04 @ 11:09 pm
get out of here, that has to be a photo shop creation
but I would like to see it

WirelessDJ

Inviato Sat 11 Sep 04 @ 12:03 am
no no... there is no link for this I am hopeing we can get them to make one.

How much longer on this skin. Good work if you need help let us know.

http://www.webalice.it/zanardini/

Inviato Sat 11 Sep 04 @ 1:49 am
tuxxlPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Really, really nice skin ;)

Inviato Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 7:55 am
wyworgPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I believe that was commented some time ago that the suppositions XP20 go out to the sale in December, 2004... thanks.

Inviato Thu 16 Sep 04 @ 8:40 pm
The XP20 is hardware right? or is it just a skin for VDJ.

Inviato Fri 17 Sep 04 @ 7:30 pm
no there is no xp20 I was saying it would be cool if there was a xp10 or xp20 with a LCD screen. the name of thr skin is Titanium Max by zanard. You can download it now at

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=skin

Good work zanard I would love to see the first copy of this skin that you made.

Inviato Sat 18 Sep 04 @ 5:26 am
The XP10s don't need an LCD. Then it would be a hardware MP3 player that needs a computer to survive. (BTW you can buy a standalone professional dual MP3 player for less than $600, see Denon DN-D4000.)

Before you start petitioning for an XP20, what EKS needs is for anyone who's serious to get behind them and buy their only product, which is the result of several years of development. That way the company can afford to keep innovating. We won't see anything else from them in the future if the rest of the world doesn't find out about these controllers. I'm told that I'm the 2nd person in America to get a pair, which is both sad and amazing considering how good the product is and how there is nothing else on the market but a bunch of crap (IMHO). The XP10s are very pro looking and feeling; with Bison they are rock solid. I haven't had a single crash or screw-up, nor have I had so much fun mixing since I first bought my 1200's.

Read the reviews and then go buy some!!

Greg

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 4:33 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I second that at 100% !!!

Plus, let me add that EKS' support is great, as they'll take the time to answer your questions or comment on your ideas for future development.

Here are, amongst other things, a couple of things that they told me that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere:

- "The slider is made by Alps, same as Pioneer uses"

- "the unit measurements are made for 2 units to fit inside a 19" rack frame that could be produced later."

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 7:58 pm
What can I say do you really think I was putting down xp10?
a LCD screen could only make it better. If you work in a night club sometime you can not put your laptop or controller where you may want them (so if your laptop is off to your left or right about 3 to 5 feet away) a LCD screen with the track info could only help. That all I am trying to say (some setups may not allow you to have your laptop and xp10 right there by each other)

Inviato Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 11:12 pm

Inviato Tue 21 Sep 04 @ 2:17 am
that screenshot is a early photo of their software... not hardware... :)

but it would be cool to see a LED display in future versions of xp10... Got give them the idea at their site (www.eks.fi)

it would be possible... get the info from VDJ about track, time etc (like other remote controllers), and its a good idea ;)

Inviato Tue 21 Sep 04 @ 1:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)