Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: needing a small, self powered monitor , recommendations

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I would rather have the sound seperated in the headphones .... example would be, Left ear is Cue and right ear is main ... but don't have that option. I guess I need a small monitor to use when I do music shows. I welcome your suggestions. thanks Michael

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 10:27 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Provide more of what your configuration is and we can help?
Using you PC's sound card? External Sound card? External Mixer?
Also, how is VDJ configured? What you ask can be accomplished, but need to know what you have things set to currently?

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 2:09 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I use the Roland DM-20s but they are studio monitors so there is no protection for the speakers themselves. If you are going to move them they could get damaged easely. And does you mixer support a "booth" or "zone" out? Not to mention small monitors are notorious for not haveing any low end. Mine are set up with a small home theater sub in my studio. Works great for my application.

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 5:49 pm
I wanted to be able to use my computer and a DAC2, I have a Behringer BCD2000 but I'm a bit nervous to trust it with all the bad press it has. Can someone tell me that its working well with 4.2 VDJ.
I use a Mackie CFX12 , which is not a DJ mixer ... I use it mainly for my karaoke shows and it works very well. I have several weddings coming up and need to remedy this.
Can someone share how to assign my crossfader to my arrow keys at the bottom right of my Dell Inspirion laptop. (instead of the page up page down)
thanks so much for all your help. Michael....aka Playin since Disco Duck

I'm also waiting on the new mapper for the DAC2 from Pern.

Guys I have a Gigaport soundcard with has a headphone out that I might be able to use, feeding one channel to main mix and using headphone jack for cue. suggestions.

I know this is more than one question but I've found that others have gone through several situations.

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 9:45 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)