Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: www.junodownload.com

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys,

You might know www.juno.co.uk, an excellent website where you can purchase good tracks from. Unfortunately, this is quite pricey and specially for those living outside UK.

Anyway, I bumped into www.junodownload.com, very similar to the former one, but price policy is quite reasonable.

You can find tracks encoded at 192 at 0.99£. It is the default price for them (whereas juno.co.uk practises its price randomly lol). Remember that purchasing from Beatport costs the earth (I have known 3 increases last 3 years) and, as far as I am concerned, I have been disappointed by it recently.

Anyway, 320 quality tracks are proposed at 1.49£ = 2 EUR, that is no more expensive than default policy price on Beatport and the catalogue is different.

I don't know exactly the difference betwen juno.co.uk and the other one (you will not find exactly the same catalogue), but price and quality is my first choice. And I think that www.junodownload.com is aimed to offering both to mp3DJs such of us :)

Well, since I found it, I have used it as my first choice to download good tracks. I encourage you guys to visit it :)

Yeahhh

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 11:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just followed your advice and went to the site, its now marked in "favorite places" thanks...Tayla

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 12:12 pm
no worries mate, it is a pleasure :p

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 1:53 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
It doesn't load for me, is it still up yet? Did anyone find a site to buy and download music videos?

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 3:37 pm
I visited it this morning and I had visited it last week too.

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 4:49 pm
I have loaded the main page with no problem :s

Inviato Sun 08 Apr 07 @ 4:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)