Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How can I get a song list from past VDJ Radio broadcasts?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hen i'm just working on websites and stuff, I alwways listen ot vdj radio, no matter if someone is djing or not. Sometimes I hear some BANGERS!!!!! and they are songs that i've heard before, but don't know the song title. So, is there a song list somewhere that I can get what songs were played during a mix?

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 5:03 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 3:14 pm
sorry that was such an easy question sky ..........

here's a hard one ........ how many grains of sand on the beach , at Atlantic City , during the DJ convention ?????

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 6:03 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
sorry i was to busy looking at the women to notice.

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 9:01 pm
aaaahhhhh ..... see he says he travels ..... he's seen the ladies at the jersey shore ..... what's not to like?

i can tell you for a fact since i only live a 45 min drive from there that on a beautiful summer day about half of Canada is " down the shore " as we say (Wildwood and other locales)

btw everyone that headlines in Vegas .......... headlines in Atlantic City ......the entertainment is in fact world class

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 9:23 pm
Wow, thats so friggin awesome, had no idea that page was even available.

THANX!!
PS- Love listening in while at work, and home! Friggin awesome. I def wanna do a set one time!

Inviato Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 3:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)