Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: your favorite mp3 download sites

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

salefeeHome userMember since 2007
I vote for JustMusicStore.com. My music collection has almost doubled since I found it, and all things considered I would have easily spent 6 times the amount if it was all bought on vinyl.

I've been quite surprised at the range of tracks there. They can sell mp3s for that price because they buy the blanket licenses for the music - exactly what radio stations buy to be able to play that music...therefore its really cheap.
Cheap and reliable think that's just awesome.

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 6:47 pm
Don't know justmusicstore.com

But I use www.juno.co.uk.
They are firstly an online vinyl store, with a great assortment.
Over the last year they have gathered a great ammount of mp3's for sale too.

I used to buy at karmadownload in the past. A pity they did past away.

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 6:57 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 6:59 pm

Inviato Thu 12 Apr 07 @ 7:00 pm
Man-TkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think JustMusicStore.com is not a legal site

Inviato Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 1:06 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
like ironlunatic above i use this site now, i'm slow to catch on but got this link off dj phenryll on one of his posts the other day check it out www.junodownload.com well worth a visit, now using it as main source for mp3s...

Inviato Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 4:06 am
Man-Tk wrote :
I think JustMusicStore.com is not a legal site

Thats right...its an illegal side. But the outfit from this side looks very serious at first view.

0,15$ for an actually track from a major label ect....2,5 $ for an complete album ect.

Inviato Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 4:22 pm
Gotta feel worried about giving credit card details to an illegal organisation. ???

Identity threat is growing.

Inviato Fri 13 Apr 07 @ 4:24 pm
new hip hop reggae and r and b get at ya boy. myspace check blog for playlist acapellas not listed send email from myspace. hottest track out. one.

Inviato Fri 20 Apr 07 @ 8:05 pm
word

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 4:36 am
tayla wrote :
like ironlunatic above i use this site now, i'm slow to catch on but got this link off dj phenryll on one of his posts the other day check it out www.junodownload.com well worth a visit, now using it as main source for mp3s...

thanks ;)

junodownload is cheaper than juno.co.uk; the default price worths 0.99£
Sure thing that it is not really easy to get accross what the difference with juno.co.uk is but check it out.

About JustMusicStore, read terms & conditions. Good luck to understand everything you need to know what to do lol

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 11:25 am
I also use www.stompy.com

Style is more vocal house :) Lots of songs you'll never find elsewhere :)

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 11:29 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Phenryll

now thats enough, will you just stop it YOU are costing me a small fortune i'm gonna see someone and get you blocked!!! yep he's found another great site stompy is now on my favs list aswell...thanks for the tip...Tayla

P.S. any chance of a loan.....

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 12:20 pm
If your looking for MASHUPS. Which I play alot of. Mostly Hip Hop, check out Crooklyn Clan. www.crooklynclan.net

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 9:45 pm
tayla wrote :
Phenryll

now thats enough, will you just stop it YOU are costing me a small fortune i'm gonna see someone and get you blocked!!! yep he's found another great site stompy is now on my favs list aswell...thanks for the tip...Tayla

P.S. any chance of a loan.....

lol Tayla :)

I know, I have spent a fortune buying songs from these mp3 donwload websites :p

I used to get songs from beatport, but policy price has been modified three times and I don't agree with that.

Inviato Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 2:30 pm
here is a list of mp3 donwload websites (those ones communicated above are non listed here) ; you'll find the address by copying and pasting the name in google :)

Enjoy :)

PS: I know, I am a monster to force people to find out good stuffs :pp

Epitonic.com
Play it Tonight
Vinyl Dj Shop
DJMR mp3 Download
Juno Records
ALLOFMP3
djdownload.com
DanceRecords.com
mp3toburn.com
KARMADOWNLOAD.COM
Trackitdown
3beatdigital.com
West End Records
Bleep.com
Trax2Burn
Audiojelly
uptownrecords.com
ClickGroove
HMV.co.uk
Traxsource.com
CDJShop.com
Xpressbeats.com
Tidy Digital
Traxsource.com
Groovegate
emusic.com

Inviato Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 2:44 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)