Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: karaoe help

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I can play music videos no problem on Virtual DJ4.3. But when it come to Karaoke I can load the players with cdg zipped files or unzipped cdg files. The song will pay but no video plays the screen is there but it is blank. I have been using PCDJ for many years along with CAVS and sax&dottie programs. I have a good understanding of Zipped and unzipped. All of these cdg files play well in pcdj etc. As for my computer it is aP4 2.53 eith 1gig of ram. I believe I am missing something simple but I can not find it. Any help would be great.

Inviato Sun 15 Apr 07 @ 7:42 pm
I'm kinda new to this but have been using the VDJ for karaoke for past six weeks , it does quite well.
go to your settings , I believe its codecs , add, choose the Zip file type and then try again. It worked for me. Also for some reason some zipped files will not be recognized by VDJ , to remedy this ... get Mp3+gtoolz, then upzip those files (start with a small file first, maybe a couple disc. then choose to un zip to audio + g files. After that is complete, then convert audio +g to zipped files. You are simply unzipping and rezipping. Don't know why but it works well. I hope this helps. I'm sure there are others here that will be of better help , just thought I would try to repay for all the help given me in the past.

Inviato Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 9:30 am
To make karaoke zips work, you must go into "CFG" and select "Codecs" select "add" type in zip and use the karaoke/zip decoder

Rusty

Inviato Mon 16 Apr 07 @ 9:48 am
Thanks Partyman, I think I'm half way there. For some reason my Karaoke zips were working fine, although I don't use them often. A few months ago I found I could no longer open the zipped MP3+G files anymore. Perhaps due to upgrading to a newer version of VDJ, don't know. I just added the ZIP and Karaoke/zip in codecs and it can now read them but even though I did a local scan of the drive, I can't browse for any of the Karaoke songs. I have to open them and scan manually to find a song. Any ideas? -Earthman-

Inviato Mon 14 May 07 @ 3:33 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)