Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help: TCV with Maya44 USB system requirements

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ichaogHome userMember since 2007
Hi all

I am using TCV with a Maya44USB
My sytem is PIV 2.4 GHz with 512 RAM

I was worned of TVC being resource hungry, however I did not expect not being able to properly listen to the track. I am not event in the point when I can complain about latencies, it is just a case of the VDJ soft not being able properly interpert the TCV.

I am dedicating the machine to VDJ use
I have tried all the ASIO configs and performance configs of VDJ, allways same results:
Sympthoms:
- I can hear something which tries to be the mp3 song I am playing, the TCV config shows a kind waveform, but TCV quality is 0% all time.
- the playback interrupst continously, not being able to advance on the waveform from the begininng of the song
- While this happens, my system performance shows: CPU usage: 50%, RAM usage: 428 out of my 512 .... looks that the system still have resources left!

The questions:
- Is this normal and what could be the solution?
- If this is a config problem(in turntables, VDJ, or combined), what additional tests can I run to find the mistake?

Thanks in advance

Inviato Sat 21 Apr 07 @ 8:53 am
ichaogHome userMember since 2007
No ideas on how to test the TCV-Maya44 - Mixer-Turntables is properly set?

I dont understand why the VDJ is not able to playback the song and gets stucked on the beginning of the songs while the systems resources are not exhausted....

Any partal test or something I can do to gain knowledge on the source of the problem?

Thanks

Inviato Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 9:54 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Are you using Vista or XP?

Gary

Inviato Sun 22 Apr 07 @ 11:14 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)