Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Poor customer service.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Cmon guys ,Does this company even exist anymore ?

I have asked a few very basic questions in regards to shipping time coded vinyl to Australia.
It's been over a month and a half now and ive had no reply, with messages 'not read yet' bumping my question every week in their ticket system.

This was 2 weeks before there timecode's went out of stock all of a sudden, and they cant even confirm to me that they are actually back in stock.

Yes your products are cheaper alternatives to the big names, but your customer support is shocking.
As much as i wish to use your great product, Do you really expect me to Just send my money away overseas, when you guys cannot initiate contact over a timeperiod of over a month with a reply to my 'tickets'.

what if they didnt arrive?, would i be able to contact you... my experiences so far suggest no.

As someone who works professionally in the industry, this is just unacceptable.

as an overseas customer , ive raised my concerns... the question will be whether they go unanswered...

Ryan
BTEntertainment.

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 8:29 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dear BTEntertainment.

The team do their very best to answer all questions as fast as possible

in my experiance most questions are answered the very same day , some the very same hour! and often unfortunatly get little thanks.

i cant think of many websites or companies which offer this level of instant support

aslo just thought i would draw your attention to this aslo

from the support section:
How long does it take to get an answer ?
We're doing our best to answer you as fast as possible. Within business days, most of questions are answered within 2 days. You don't need to post the same question several times, you won't get a faster answer, and in this case we'll answer in priority to other users.Please note some questions may take more time to be answered, so thanks for your patience.in answer to your question they are back in stock

so there is no need to be concerned about this as they where probaly waiting for new stock and had no new info

they went out of stock for a short time only

and it is fine to place an order if that is your wish,

kind regards

Simon

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 10:56 am
Thanks simon.

Will proceed with the order,when my shipping question in the ticket finally get answered.
As in Where does the item ship from (where am im sending the money), And How do they ship it to us (courier in which id have to sign for? etc).

It Seemed odd to me that the nature of that question would take months to resolve,as i've been waiting admittedly rather impatiently to get my hands on your companies Goodies :)

Kudos again Simon
Ryan

^^sorry to have to resort to a public forum with my critiscm.

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 11:43 am
I had that problem once with them... But they are usually extremely good at answering questions quickly and accuratly. They have great Customer Service.

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 10:39 pm
Yeah, but they always forget my frys.

Inviato Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 12:47 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
A Man and His Music wrote :
Yeah, but they always forget my frys.

What do you mean by "frys"? Never seen this word before as a noun :-(
(i guess it's an English joke)

Inviato Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 3:09 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
well think mac donalds do you want fries with that? , as in french fries with that (chips) :)

Inviato Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:06 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
fries, ok now i understand the joke ;-)

Inviato Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 2:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)