Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: REQUEST PORTAL

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djraj1CUE userMember since 2005
I was wondering if there is way to add a request portal... Basically what I mean is there a to ad another laptop or any device for the people on the dance floor to request songs by searching thru your current database... I know a few other programs have this feature... and I think it's a great idea... Any suggestions?

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 7:25 pm
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
sounds cool! which programs do you know that have this feature?

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 8:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
there is a program like that its not a music program called requests pro that sends the info betweena request pc and host dj machine
over ip

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 8:06 pm
metiznPRO InfinityMember since 2005
do you know any website of that prog? i couldn't find any :(

thanks

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 8:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ttp://remoterequest.softjock.com/

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 8:19 pm
cool.. was having a dream about this two years ago... :)

Inviato Mon 23 Apr 07 @ 8:22 pm
djraj1CUE userMember since 2005
I know of two dj programs that do this... one is called http://www.djpower.com and other is www.tricerasoft.com... What I understand is that the requests will actually come into your sub-play list(within your dj software) and you have a choice to play them or not... this is also suppose to display who requested it and who it's dedicated to but who reqested it is manditory. I'm just waiting for VDJ to incorp. this feature... I think it would be a great selling point for mobile dj's.

Inviato Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 9:06 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
That's neat. I've been wondering if something like this existed. I'm going to so this to the owners of the club I posted the dj booth pics of. This would be great for that club because I know the bartender right below me gets tired of coming up the steps with requests.

Inviato Tue 24 Apr 07 @ 10:56 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)